Craving a snack? Forget that here's a dessert that doubles as a drink is not only ideal for something different it can also be incredibly easy!
Shake things up at your next dinner party with this effortless, yet incredibly luxurious adult milkshake prepared with Two Oceans’ wines and created by Carey Boucher-Erasmus, the mastermind and creative genius of the blog Bits of Carey.
Carey was inspired by the abundance of cherry and red berry aromas of the 2015 Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot to create the ultimate Black Forest decadent treat.
Try this super easy recipe with only a few ingredients and minimum fuss.
Two Oceans Black Forest milkshake
Made with: Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
Preparation time: 5 minutes
• 750ml vanilla ice cream
• 80ml frozen cherries or frozen berries
• 60ml Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
• 30ml Kirsch Cherry Liqueur
• 15ml cocoa powder
• 60ml dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
• 45ml milk
• 125ml whipped cream
• Fresh cherries or berries
• Place all the milkshake ingredients in a blender and pulse until well combined, with a dark and delicious milkshake consistency.
• Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and cherries.
Pop in a straw and enjoy!