Easter holidays will have us running around and focused on activities and big lunches with not much time to prepare light snacks. But don't we all love light snacks? We all do, so you don't have to stress about it because this strawberry crumble is quick and easy to make.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time 30 min
Yield 4-6 portions
• 1pkt Sasko quick treats scone mix.
• 90g butter.
• 1 large egg.
• 140ml milk.
• 1 kg strawberries quartered.
• 100g castor sugar.
• 50g ground almonds.
• 4 tsp. Vanilla essence100g flaked almonds.
• Double cream.
• Preheat oven 200°C.
• Place strawberries into pie dish and sprinkle over sugar, ground almonds and vanilla.
• Shake the dish to mix the ingredients.
• Make scone quick treats scone mix as per packet instructions.
• Crumble scone mix lightly over strawberries and top with flaked almonds.
• Bake for 30 min until golden and juicy.
Serve warm with double cream.